Tuesday, July 5, 2011

one



from sweaters to tank tops,
from jeans to short shorts,
from boots to comfy flip flops.
it's summer time!

I finally thought of making my own blog (yay!).I'm new to this, so bare with me. I hope you'll enjoy what I put here. Have fun shopping!


Details:

Skin: LAQ - Olivia(fair)01
Hair: Aoharu - Megan03c(Cinnamon) - [got this from Hair Fair 2011]
Eyepatch: Tee*fy - Twinkle Eyepatch
Necklace: Miel - Echo Necklace
Top: Mon Tissu - Cropped Tank Top - Black
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Shorts - Ginger - Bouquet (comes with a rope belt)
Bracelet: Miel - CHUM bracelet [July 2011 group gift]
Ring (left): flowey. - 'light as a feather' ring
Ring (right): Lagyo - Chic knuckle(gold)
Nail polish: Lovesoul- nail dark color (purple)
Tattoo(upper body): Aitui - Sneaky
Tattoo(left leg): Aitui - Number 1 Dime
Flip flops: Maitreya Gold - Flip-Flops Fawn [comes with anklets!]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment