Monday, October 31, 2011

twenty five


Hey everyone! How is everybody? I have been very busy with my studies in RL lately that I miss blogging so much! Today, I logged in on SL and I thought of taking a quick snapshot and a quick edit on photoshop for this amazing outfit. I am so happy that even if I am away, these awesome designers are still sending me their awesome stuff and from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I wish I could blog all of them because they are "clothes to die for" but sadly, my RL is always calling me.

So guys, look at this greatly well made top from Zaara. The look of this top screams how comfortable and smooth it is if it touches your skin. Now that winter is almost coming up, you can pair it with pivaaca's cardigan and a scarf from The Secret Store.

Don't you love wearing Fleshtone's snake leggins?! Plus, their cool wedges and bag! Love them so much!

Anyway, I hope you like my quick post! I hope that RL will give me plenty of time to log in so I could blog more. ENJOY and oh btw, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D

Details:

Skin: R.icielli - EOS (medium) [Fhara Acacia]
Headpiece: The Secret Store - Knitted Hair Bow (quarry) [Maylee Oh]
Hair: elikatira - breeze (blonde 07) [Elikapeka Tiramisu]
Scarf: The Secret Store - Tube Knitted Scarf (snow) [Maylee Oh]
Jacket: pivaaca - Homme- Basic Cardigan (darkblue) [Trish Blanco]
Top: Zaara - Shyla blouse (lily) [Zaara Kohime]
Leggins: Fleshtone - SnakeSkin (black) [Stevenzuuh GossipGirl]
Shoes: Fleshtone - Vendetta Wedges (nude) [Stevenzuuh GossipGirl]
Bag: Fleshtone - Bom Leather Tote (nude) [Stevenzuuh GossipGirl]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment