Sunday, May 6, 2012

seventy one


Hey guys! First of all, I would like to apologize for being on hiatus for a week. I lost my internet connection which made me feel so disappointed and sad because I really wanted to blog that bad. I am glad I have it back now. Yay!

So here's my entry for today with marianito24 ofcourse. I hope you guys will like this. =)

on mari:

hair: Coma [bane Demimore]
glasses: Reek [Riq Graves]
earrings: Pekka [kathya szczepanski]
jacket: Kal Rau [Kal Rau]
pants: Pumpkin [Yukio Osei] NEW! MESH!
sandals: NV madworld [issis bade]

on me:

hair: Burley [Bella Earst]
earrings: Bens Beauty [Snow Martiel]
necklace: Lagyo [Gyorgyna Larnia] NEW! Culture Shock 2012!
dress: Priss [Erin Winterwolf] NEW! Culture Shock 2012!
purse: Priss [Erin Winterwolf] NEW! Culture Shock 2012!
ring: Lagyo [Gyorgyna Larnia] NEW! Culture Shock 2012!
sandals: Aoharu [machang Pichot]

<3,
Sid



No comments:

Post a Comment