Wednesday, May 23, 2012

seventy six

Hey guys! I know I haven't been blogging lately and I am so sorry. The past few days were just so sad for me and I just need a little break by letting my feelings all out and cheer up. I am kinda okay now though.

Anyway, I browsed through my inventory and I ended up with this outfit. I hope you guys like it! <3

details:

skin: vive9 [Sanya Bilavio]
hair: wasabi pills [MissAllSunday Lemon]
eyeliner: ricielli [Fhara Acacia]
lips: ricielli [Fhara Acacia]
earrings: House of Fox [Fashionboi Landar]
top: Chantkare [Applonia Criss] Group Gift!
skirt: House of Fox [Fashionboi Landar] Culture Shock 2012
jacket: The Boutique [Fashionz]
stockings: Peqe    [Inex Hax]
boots: ISON [Harry Hyx]
ring: House of Fox [Fashionboi Landar]
necklace: Yummy! [Polyester Partridge]
pose by: Lisbeth Gummibaum

No comments:

Post a Comment