Thursday, August 25, 2011

twenty one


How about some jumpsuit from Laviere for this near-end summer vacation of ours? This is perfect for those people who would love to travel but would like to look classy and at the same time, comfortable. Just by looking at it, you would see how soft and silky the cloth is, something you would really want to wear in RL! Looking classy will never be complete without jewelries. Lagyo will always pop in my brain when I think about a classical and sophisticated look, where in the jewelries and accessories are well made and textured by Gyorgyna Larnia.

This hair from Lelutka reminds me of Imelda Marcos who is very famous all over the world for her shoe collection way back in the 80s and this would always be her hairstyle... until now. Lastly, Maitreya Gold's Moxie will always be my all time favourite this summer! I can pair it with any outfit I want. 

I hope you guys like what I blogged today. Enjoy every bit of the summer heat guys!!! =D
Details:

Skin: the body co. - lavender (fair)
Hair:  lelutka - brigitte hair (strawberry shortcake) [Thora Charron]
Make-up:  the body co. - lavender (fair) makeup (kiss)
Necklace: lagyo - illunis necklace (gold/white) [Gyorgyna Larnia]
Jumpsuit: laviere - jumpsuit (navy) [Azure Electricteeth]
Bracelet: lagyo - watch and charms gold [Gyorgyna Larnia]
Ring: house of fox - wildflower ring [Fashionboi Landar]
Shoes: maitreya gold - moxie [Onyx Leshelle]
Bag:  house of fox - weekender tote (blue) [Fashionboi Landar]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment