Wednesday, August 31, 2011

twenty two




Hey hey hey! I haven't blogged in awhile and I missed a lot of outfits to wear and blog (ugh!). I got really busy in RL that I didn't have time to edit pictures for SL.

Anyway, here is my look today. My top is new from So Many Styles and right when I saw this dress, Lady Gaga's Judas video popped into my head. It actually has 2 different colors to choose from! So go and grab them now!

I decided to pair it with jeans from L.inc so I can wear it even if I'm going out to hang out with friends or go shopping. Again, it looks classy, but cool and hip! The Yaxkin from Maitreya matches with the outfit since it's not yet the end of summer, you can still wear these amazing sandals.

Also, I know I am late for eid ul-fitr (a muslim holiday which is the end of ramadan) but this outfit would fit for the celebration.

Hope you love this one guys! <3

Details:

Skin: The Body Co. - Lavender (fair) [thebodyco Resident]
Hair: Maitreya Aisha - Cacao [Onyx Leshelle]
Hair Accessory: Zaara - Nizam head jewel (white) [Zaara Kohime]
Earrings: R.icielli - BRIGITTE earrings (quartz) [Fhara Acacia]
Scarf: Emery - Silk Scarf Holly (black) [sunami Beck]
Top: So Many Styles - Ethno Tunic (storm) [Irie Campese] NEW!
Jeans: L.inc - Tyra Jeans [CK Winx]
Bracelet: Zaara - Nizam Haath-phool hand-jewel (white) [Zaara Kohime]
Bag: House of Fox - Roman Bag (coco) [Fashionboi Landar]
Nails: Love Soul - Nail Dark Color (red) [Bluestarrui Villota]
Sandals: Maitreya Gold - Yaxkin (plum) [Onyx Leshelle]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment