Tuesday, August 23, 2011

twenty


 It's been raining for almost two weeks here in the Philippines every afternoon which gave me the idea of making a photo of it. The umbrella from NODE+ is really worth your Lindens. It has 6 different textures and you can open and close it.

The new Fishy Strawberry's Plisse dress is so cute! Definitely one of those dresses that I would wear everyday! It is well textured especially the belt. Since the color of the belt is red, I decided to place a hair accessory from Lagyo which has a touch of red and same with Zaara's flats. Ofcourse, this dotted tights from Vive9 is cute! As you can see, I blogged this already but I love wearing it!

The Material hair from Lelutka completes the whole outfit. I have been looking for this hair ever since and now I found it! Woooot!

I hope you like this look guys! <3


Details:

Skin: laq - olivia (fair) [Mallory Cowen]
Hair: lelutka - material hair (dark blonde) [Thora Charron]
Hair accessory: lagyo - splatter roses fascinator (red) [Gyorgyna Larnia]
Dress: fishy strawberry - plisse dress (mustard) [Fae Eriksen]
Earrings: Atelier AM - tear drop earring (gold) [aya Huldschinsky]
Necklace: Atelier AM - tear drop necklace (gold) [aya Huldschinsky]
Tights: vive9 - dot-ed after tights in nude [Sanya Bilavio]
Shoes: zaara - ilaida mojri (yellow) [Zaara Kohime]
Umbrella: node+ - umbrella_v2_NO12 [nyagos Kidd]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment