Wednesday, November 9, 2011

thirty one

Me and my wifey, Lena Hydraconis, decided to wear something rebel-ish today and we came up with this look.

I looove this hair from Burley! The moment I saw this hair, it made me listen to Lady Gaga's "hair" song. I don't know, it just came into my mind. This sweater from Emery is fantastic! Well textured and it is very perfect for the chilly weather these days. I paired this one with La Blaq's new high-waist spankies.

Lena's outfit is totally an eye turner. Just by looking at it makes you say "wow!".

Anyway, I hope you like this post!

Details:

on Lena:

skin: tres blah - indie: plain jane (pale) [Julliette Westerburg]
hair: Elikatira - Shine (Essentials Collection) [Elikapeka Tiramisu]
jacket: Emery - Jacket Sheena (black) [sunami Beck]
top: Part of Jack Spoon - Holly Thing [Steffy Ghost]
skirt: Part of R.icielli - NATALEE minidress (black) [Fhara Acacia]
shoes: COCO - Double Layer Boots (black) [cocoro Lemon]
earrings: PIDIDDLE - The Seasons Hunt Fall - Pete the Pumpkin [Brutus Martinek]
ring: House of Fox - Forever Young Ring [Fashionboi Landar]
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Feline (Aubergine) [Saeya Nyanda]

on me:

skin: R.icielli - EOS (pale) [Fhara Acacia]
hair: Burley - Ana (blondes) [Bella Earst]
top: Emery - Sweater Dots Zara (concerto) [sunami Beck]
bottom: La Blaq - Grey Tribal Statement High-Waist Spankies [iJuelz Barcelos]
stockings: blowpop - Fishnets Tights (black) [Annyka Bekkers]
shoes: Fleshtone - Vendetta Wedges (black) [Stevenzuuh GossipGirl]
necklace: tres blah - Cross Necklace (black) [Julliette Westerburg]
ring: Epoque.s - Amen Knuckle Ring (obsidian) [Riot Core]


<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment