Thursday, November 3, 2011

twenty eight

Who says you can't wear an office attire/casual look in the wilderness?! :D

I loooove Clawtooth's new hair! This is what I have been looking for my whole second life. This hair just reminds me of Imelda Marcos (first lady of the Philippines way back 1970s). I love how classy and retro it looks and you should get one now! 

Have you bought Zaara's new blouse? It comes in different colors. I have blogged this one already and I still can't stop trying the other colors. And ofcourse, same with Fleshtone's tote and Maitreya Gold's Allegre shoes, definitely worth your Lindens. Cheerno has new releases and this bolero is so awesome!

Accessories are of course always needed to complete the whole look. I <3 Fashion's necklace is affordable and very well made. This gold necklace will surely fit in any clothes you would wear. Just be careful someone might snatch it from you :P The ribbon that I placed on my tote is supposed to be on my head, but I decided to revise it!

So, that's it! I hope you love this look and photo. And oh, don't forget to wear Priss' shades on. <3

Now, for the closer look:


Details:

skin: R.icielli - EOS pale (makeup9) [Fhara Acacia]
hair: Clawtooth - Modern Gibson (beachy keen) [Bubbles Clawtooth]
sunglasses: Priss - Summer Shades in Gold [Erin Winterwolf]
scarf: Milk Motion - My vintage scarf (tour eiffel) [Marie Lauridsen]
earrings: Paper Couture - Sparkling Spheres Stud [Cora Lu]
necklace: I <3 FashiOn - Antique Monile [PaTTy90 Paule]
top: Zaara - shyla blouse (cream) [Zaara Kohime]
bolero: CheerNo Femme - Bolero 70's (Mustard) [Cattiva Vita]
skirt: The Secret Store - Pencil Skirt (Nougat) [Maylee Oh]
shoes: Maitreya Gold - Allegre (Nude) [Onyx Leshelle]
bag: Fleshtone - Bom Leather Tote (Yellow) [Stevenzuuh GossipGirl]
ribbon: The Secret Store - Knitted hair bow (coffee) [Maylee Oh]
bangle: inoiu - diu bangle (white) [Farah Palmer]

<3,
Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment