Wednesday, November 2, 2011

twenty seven


Beat the cold! I saw a photo of my RL friend on Facebook and she was wearing a mini skirt in the freezing snow. So that gave me the idea of making this picture.

Don't you love Erin Winterwolf's PRISS collections? The moment I saw them, I swore to myself, I will definitely blog them! Ofcourse, both me and Erin are filipino so we get along well. :P

Don't you miss Fishy Strawberry's high waist pants at The Dressing Room. I love high waist pants so much 'cause it makes you look hot and aside from that, it's kinda retro! Woooot!

Anyway, some stuff I wore here are old but worth to blog! As you can see I blogged this blazer from mon tissu and my accessories too. Oh well! I LOVE THEM!

I hope you like this post and I hope I am not too early for winter? :) 


a closer look... :)

DETAILS:


Look 1:

skin: Rozena - Cecil (summer red) [Lindsay Rozen]
hair: Maitreya - Jordyn (honey blond) [Onyx Leshelle]
scarf: Tee*fy - scarf cloudie (blue) [Azure Electricteeth]
top: Priss - Sleepless Winter Shirt in Blueberry [Erin Winterwolf]
pants: Fishy Strawberry - High Waist Paints (tobacco)
shoes: Periquita - Funny Girl Flats
clutch: Priss - Ereenu Oversized Clutch in Black [Erin Winterwolf]
watch: Miel - BFF Ticker (natural) [Miel Nirvana]
right ring: flowey. - light as a feather ring [Flutter Memel]
left ring: Comic Nerd - Cross Ring (gold) [Kaiden Trill]

Look 2:

skin: the body co. - Lavender (01 Fair)
hair: Lelutka - Inverted hair (glucose) [Thora Charron]
blazer: mon tissu - Rockaby Blazer (red) [Anouk Spot]
dress: Priss - Sissy BodyCon (blue) [Erin Winterwolf]
shoes: Lelutka - K.I.A. (gray)
necklace: atelier AM - Tear drop necklace (gold) [aya Huldschinsky]
clutch: GATO&HOF - Toy Clutch (wires) [Lalu Bonetto and Fashionboi Landar]
ring: Lagyo - chic knuckle (gold) [Gyorgyna Larnia]
nails: RezIpsa Loc - Black and Teal Nails [RezIpsa Luckstone]

<3,
Sid



No comments:

Post a Comment