Friday, November 4, 2011

twenty nine

Fashi and Tsu's photos were taken a month ago and I totally forgot about it until I saw it on my laptop! My wife, Lena Hydraconis should also be in this photo but I unfortunately, I lost it as well as my own. :( So, I decided to take a picture of myself so I can just crop it together with them.

So, this is all about fall street fashion. I just told them to wear something comfortable, colorful and fashionable that you can wear it everyday. And voila! They never disappoint me!

Anyway, here are the details.


me:
skin: R.icielli -EOS pale (makeup 18) [Fhara Acacia]
hair: Maitreya -Sasha (beach blond) [Onyx Leshelle]
sunglasses: Reek - Denton shades [Riq Graves]
scarf: House of Fox - StatementScarf (Blue) [Fashionboi Landar]
undershirt: Emery - Shirt Plaid (Plan B) [sunami Beck]
top: Emery - Cropped Top N.2 (black) [sunami Beck]
bottom: Zaara - Denim Capris (dirty) [Zaara Kohime]
necklace: Gypsys! - scissor necklace (gold) [Gypsy Bondar]
shoes: Reek - Tennessee Slip Ons (tan) [Riq Graves]
bag: House of Fox - The Olsen (black) [Fashionboi Landar]




on fb:

Shirt - SMS - Lacy Blouse [Irie Campese]
Vest - NINIKO - Full sculp Vest Vol.2 (Beige) [Kae Sahara]
Shorts - Emery - Short Leather Mischa [June] [sunami Beck]
Leggins - !Ohmai - Basics Sheer Leggings [PITCH] [anya Ohmai]
Shoes - Leverocci - Mov_Socks_Cct [jin elfan]
Skin - BodyCo - Orchid [thebodyco Resident]
Hair- [elikatira] - Breeze [Elikapeka Tiramisu]
Hat - theosophy - Waterbeck Hat (Plain) [Trace Osterham]


on tsu:
head scarf: 1mm - gacha head scarf - [mirin Shippe]
hair: tram - A811 - [moca Loup] *group gift*
skin: rozena - Lime -  [lindsey rozen]
necklace1: yummy - found charm necklace - [Polyester Partridge]
necklace2: to one lounge - layered necklace -  [aya huldschinsky]
cardigan: reek  -  papercut cardi - [Riq Graves]
shirt: loveme. - vintage t-shirt - [Callia Pearl]
pants: !Ohmai - Jersey Harem Pants - [Anya Ohmai]
shoes: roly poly -  copine - [Licht Lapis]

<3,
Sid

3 comments:

  1. I love this photo and featured it in my What I Like column at Shopping Cart Disco.

    What I Like #34

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!!It looks perfect: the pose, the outfits, the colors... great shot!

    ReplyDelete